Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Screwed Up

So I'm officially a certified IT idiot when I clicked the 'restore' button on my iTunes.



Now it seems as though I've gone back into the past with a Taiwan map I saved while planning for that trip months ago.



I'm a creature of routine and I love my apps in the same place as they were yesterday. But on the other hand, I've always been one to live with inconveniences rather than take the trouble to make life easier (先苦后甜). I'm trying to kick this habit and am glad that I've taken the step to adjust (at least) my main page today! Will see how far I go.



Lost some important contacts, pictures, SMSes, notes, etc. Some things I'll acquire back over time. Others, I'll keep them in my memory for as long as possible.



On a sidenote, this has made me realise my over reliance on the ip -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment