Sunday, December 12, 2010

Superhero

There are seldom moments I wished I was a superhero. But today I definitely wished I was. The breaking point came when dad called to ask me to bring his guitar dwn to him. I wished I could.. Since the car was home and sorts... but sleepiness and the 'Things to do' list absolutely overwhelmed me. As considerate as ever he would say 'its's ok'. But how ok is ok when as a daughter I've done nothing really much to even match up to a tiny fraction of how he has provided for me in these 20 odd years? I wished I was superman...

I tossed and turned after that call and definitely couldn't get back to sleep. Decided to get some stuff done up and I'm wondering how I ever got myself into such a mess. Literally. I'm too much of a hoarder I feel like I'm burying myself alive. When I can't get off the bed with my feet on the floor, I think that's too much. Too much. I wished I was Wall-E.

No comments:

Post a Comment