Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Responsibility and Commitment

Used to be very afraid of graduating from university because I felt that upon doing so, one would be burdened with alot of responsibilities and commitments. I felt that life would no longer be carefree and would thus, lose its meaning. Like living for the sake or living/working. Did even entertained thoughts of secretly wishing I would fail examinations so that I need not graduate. I just did not want to grow up.

However, in the recent days, my thoughts seem to be going through a process of change. Suddenly, it feels like I actually want to take on some reponsibility - at least for myself. The desire to be able to provide for oneself financially, the desire to have a good career, the desire to feel that I have something to be proud of.... Eventually I do hope to be worthy enough to be able to provide for another.

The only constant is change...

and now... I do not wish to fail.....

No comments:

Post a Comment