Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3rd Day

Never intended to head to KK without you. Received Aud's msg early in the morn and didn't bother to reply since I was pretty sure I didn't want to go (since it wasn't the sch hols). But while in the train heading out for dinner, I don't know why I suddenly recalled what you said and I started feeling really unhappy and insecure... Maybe out of rebellion... Maybe out of anger.. Maybe to convince myself I don't really need you.... I decided to just go ahead with her. I thought it would be easy to convince myself it's ok. But apparently it's not, because the thoughts of u are constantly lurking somewhere in my head. My most desired option is to be there with u.. And now I'm trying to do the damage control.

The flight hasn't been paid for yet. Please just don't brush me aside with an 'it's ok. u go ahead. i'll find company' comment. Gonna hurt real bad. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed tonight. Hope to hear from u when u wake up.

I want to be yours and no one else's.

The third day without you feels bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment