Thursday, January 24, 2013

24 Jan 2013

This has been a hectic week for me. Been going home late. I also miss you alot.... somehow... Is this considered a relapse?

Somehow there's just this nagging feeling inside of me that I won't ever fully let you go. That you will always remain that person close to my heart. But I'm not sure if you feel the same way... Seems like you have moved on just fine and maybe I'm just a friend now. But yet, that is the way it's supposed to be right? Hmmm...

A little bit trapped here and there. Obstacles. Staying. Leaving. Decisions. Commitment.

There's always this saying that we never end up with the person we love the most. Not that we settle for second best I guess. Just that the special person isn't the final one.

I logged in to your blog and read through it. There was this once upon a time where you ever felt an urge to be with me. To be overwhelmed with love. Maybe that's just enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment