Sunday, January 27, 2013

26 Jan 2013 - I met you again

So I met you again. And I realise I miss you. I miss the times I could tell you all about my day

I had dinner with a friend on Fri evening. We had out early dinner plans postponed a few times bcos both of us couldn't get off work. Then went prawning with another friend. Went back quite late that night..

Sat I got up early to go buy a bicycle and makan breakfast. Then headed down to changi village to book bike and ferry. For some reasons we didn't book either, so proceed to head back. Legs hurt.. Wrong posture? No stamina? Road too tough? Hmm...

Evening time went out for D&D and met you. You look good. We sat across the table. Maybe a good thing so I can't harass you. lol. I'm not sure if you are just as keen to see me or talk to me.

Drank 2 glasses of wine and 1 champagne. Effects setting in now by making me very tired! haha.. It was a fun dinner and I guess good to see you after almost more than a month.

It will get better. Will get better....

In the meanwhile, Goodnight, I love you. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment