Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A brand new year!

I've gotten my license and baby's having her new class now, like really now. It's gonna be a pretty challenging year ahead. I doubt it'll be a breeze, but I hope we'll each manage to sail through. Work wise my aim is to command a decent enough salary. At least be able to fund some short trips & perhaps be able to start my own financial planning as well. If it's still viable then I suppose it'll get better as the years go by.



Health wise I'm not too optimistic right now (since I'm coughing away). I've fallen sick quite a couple of times in 2010. Funnily it's out-of-the-blues scenarios, not like while having exams and so on... Right now I'm slowly increasing in size, and becoming less active. Not too great a formula for good health.



Religion wise, I'm still marching at the same spot as I have been since 2005. Going back & forth. But perhaps at a larger pace. I used to be rather nonchalent, pleased that I've escaped the clutches of the church & God. Honestly speaking, I've never regretted leaving the church for I feel I've opened up my thoughts quite abit since then. But with regards to whether a God exists.... I'm still sceptical. I would thank Him for letting me ever meet you, but question why such a devoted "child" of his would be made to suffer a stroke. If a God exist, then why allow floods to take away lives? Who has powers over the things men do not have?



Travel wise, my train journey seems a distant wanting. The idea's still good. But I don't know if the passion is still around. Maybe I don't even want to dig out that passion or lit up the flame once more for I feel there's no way it'll ever get done. I guess I'll focus more on short trips here & there and hopefully more diving as well! I need to brush up my fish ID skills!



Family wise, I don't know if we're becoming closer or drifting apart. I'm spending more time outside of the home. Maybe I should strike a proper balance.. But there are times I feel fearful sitting down for dinner with my family. There's always this something sitting between us that I know I can't open up. It's funny how the more I come out and finally be able to be frank with myself, the more I feel like I'm going back in with even more to hide.

Relationship wise, things r gg up & down for me. Since that night I've honestly been feeling rather insecure. There are times I just feel like letting go before u get sick of me. There are times I would imagine you leaving me and it absolutely tears me apart. But besides the occassional outbursts I'm generally very happy & feeling absolutely in love. I don't know what I have to give, but I hope this road of self-discovery will yield something. I will find myself in 2011.

Thoughts wise, I guess I've gotta learn how to be less judgemental. Not everything can be seen with the naked eye. Gotta learn how to take things as they come and cope, not avoid, it. Personality wise, maybe I've gotta learn to open up abit more.

Here and there. I need to grow up.

2 comments:

  1. always enjoy seeing your post. quite frank this time round. :)

    what are you insecure about? what want to imagine that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. idk. just sort of feel like i'm losing u? crazy tots i guess. lemme squash them up :p

    ReplyDelete