Saturday, January 8, 2011

While looking back at our old NZ pictures, had a sudden feeling that the past happiness just cannot be replicated. We've all grown up. Maybe our choice of travelling companions have changed. Maybe the things we want to do have become different. Now I understand why they say it's not easy to find someone to travel with. Maybe it's too difficult to find someone who can go off on the same days & have the same budget & want to go to the same place & wants to go with you...

I want to go back to NZ. That has been my dream ever since 2005. I rmb having a nice savings plan set out wishing I could go after poly or uni. Can work & travel on the same trip. Fast forward to 2010, the dream's still there. But reality has sunk in. I'm more broke then ever, and even if I save enough there's so much conflicting goals in life. Well, if only life goes according to plan...

Anw, now I feel like gg on a trip with my family. I feel like I miss them :/ hmmm... maybe this time round dad can sponsor a NZ trip. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment