Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Happy Days!!

So before this blog sinks into depression from all that emo-ness, I'll shall cheer her up with some of our happy days!

Beginning from yesterday...

I'm so surprised u would actually be in bugis. Afterall, u took X no. of weeks to still-not-get your sunglasses done! haha! Oh ya.. Just in case I forget they said it will take abt 1-2wks for it to arrive. N your receipt is with me!

Ok, so what happened was I left office rather late and was all starving at that time. I quickly rushed to bugis mrt bef giving my baby a call. She didn't pick up my call and my first thought was 'uh oh she's sleeping!'. The train came and I boarded it. Then, tada! She called! haha.. was too late for me to dash out, so sat to lavender and then got back...

In all my hungry state I wanted to chomp on some tori-q to appease my stomach, but baby forbid me to.. And then we begin to play Guess-where-am-I game. haha! okok. i didn't find her. she told me where she was.

We finally settled at MOF. I got an unagi egg something set with tempura & she got a salmon bento. errr.. bt somehow i feel like i ate almost all!? I got lovingly spoon fed for the first half of the meal bef I regained energy to feed myself! :p

Obviously due to the stomach protest.. There's no evidence of main course left. Just dessert!

Since baby mentioned. Look @ the two spoons together! LOL

Apparently dinner was not all I got....

Next.... She played an 'unknown' tune to me... With this....

N then we stood along some carpark trying to figure out the tune.... hehehe! I love to see u so shy :p After she gave me a ride home, I had a song that goes something like....

You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine

You make me happy,

when skies are grey

You never know dear,

How much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away

Hehehe!! I do admit this sunshine has been a little bit clouded lately. But I hope this cloud in my heart & thoughts will blow away quickly. I hope to be able to shine through it and provide you with warmth and errrr.. vitamin D?

Next up. My baby has developed a liking for a round me. And after our hefty dinner (good thing I wasn't made to eat tori-q anymore), I got more snacks!

Hehe. Reminds me of the day I pestered her to get me the black biscuit when it simply wasn't included in her voucher.

I got home and bathed before heading out to catch Mr. Hanky Panky in action. And I saw my darling again this morning! Weeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment