Thursday, December 20, 2012

20 dec 2012

Shopping worry! No presents for others. Lots for myself. New cd. Long time haven't bought one and just sit down listening to soothing sounds. In my past rs I've been so busy. With what I'm not sure. Certain small things in life I've neglected. I'm growing to learn to live with myself once more. We come and go alone. Good to get used to it :)

I think I have abit more of my heart to give to others. To learn to care once again.

I still miss u. Still wish we could be together. I still look back and wonder. If things could be different. I often wonder if I could have you back and learn to rearrange everything again. Would you choose to be with someone you can live with, or someone you cannot live without. I'm greedy enough to choose both. The person you cannot live without must also be a person you can live with. I guess I guess....

Christmas is coming. It's gonna be a long and hard one. New yr too. Too much memories. The first new yr I spent with you was exciting but full of tears. The second one I wanted to watch fireworks with you. But u refused to wake up. My idea of romance. Hahaha. I ever once told you to never leave me alone for the new yr bcos of a very bad past experience. I guess I will have to face it this yr. finally without u.

Hum di di dum... Acoustic sounds...

Enjoy your trip! Be safe... My love...

No comments:

Post a Comment