Friday, December 28, 2012

27 dec 2012 - reflection on change

Was clearing some pictures in my phone. Came across alot which are very heartbreaking for me at the moment. The apps u said about my departure leaving a gap in your heart. I guess that was how much I once ever meant to you.

After the breakup I wished things would remain the same. That I could will chatter non stop with you. That we would still hang out. That we could still travel together. When in nz, we quarreled. I rmb clearly how u told me you didn't change. Your attitude has always been like that. I told u I have changed, Cos circumstances have, and why is it that you haven't. I guess that's clearly what I should be thinking. With our breakup things will definitely change, just a matter of how and what. A matter of for better or for worse.

I'm coping. Learning to embrace. Trying to find the person I can be which I will be proud and happy of. Opening my life doesn't seem that bad now. New meanings to festivals.

Today I looked into your eyes. There seemed to be uncertainty. Uncertain of how to treat me. U once said u felt heaviness when you see me. I feel happiness and also curiousness. I wonder why we couldn't be like this in the past. Maybe a little uneasiness in a relationship ain't that bad. Anyway, I do hope you will one day feel better when you see me again. Till then!

Goodnight. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment