Saturday, December 29, 2012

28 dec 2012 - dinner

Yoshinoya dinner. Had beef and ebi meal today. They have a beef and mushroom meal. So tempted to eat it. But I thought it will remind me too much of you. U liked adding mushroom. And I like pinching your food. I kept losing today. Hmm. Went to this small little cafe where they have performers of Chinese songs. Cool. Nice place to be at. We went too late though. Was almost closing when we reached. I'm almost getting a little better with my roads. Riding does help huh. Cos can't rely that much on gps :p I've been riding for at least a year now. Glad to know I'm still intact, safe and sound. I'm glad to know you are too. There are some things I've never told you and I guess you'll never get to hear.

Anyway it's getting late now. Goodnight! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment