Thursday, December 27, 2012

27 dec 2012

Year coming to a close. I met u just now. Passed u your present and took stuff from u. We still have a common account. Keep it or close it? Guess I don't see the need to close it. But maybe there's no need to keep it either? This is funny.

Went to Mac for dinner. Where we used to head to together. I saw a girl with a toy penguin. She was throwing it around. It landed in a puddle of water. Lucky I saw her cleaning it. If she throws it away I'll be angry. Reminds me of the penguin I gave u. Never ever throw that away. There will come a day u probably will get rid of stuff I gave. But rmb, not that. Giving u that was when I gave u my heart and opened my life. Thats y on that day when u talked about going overseas on your own we quarreled so badly. I guess the past is the past. But there are some things that just hold so much meaning.

I miss talking to u. This is the only bridge I have left. U looked tired today. Rest well. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment