Sunday, December 30, 2012

30 dec 2012 - evaluation

Made my way to JB today. Had an awesome massage. Made contact lens. Had a great lunch & manageable dinner (I'm hungry again now!). The traffic there was bad. I don't like weaving with a pillion! Skills I need! An uneventful causeway ride? No! Went with everyone else to the BIKES lane. Hahaha.. Finally now I know it's for single riders only.. Nice one... Booked my lesson 3 on Friday.. I'm gonna pass! My ninja will await me! :p So many things I want. Need to plan my finances properly. Well, I guess I've recovered slightly from the zombie that once roamed the streets. The crack in my heart is slowly getting smaller. I guess the worst is over... How I shall rebuild my life from here is anyone's guess. Closure... I realise that's what I need. Lorraine thought what she did released those women from their fear. For some yes, for others it trapped them for the next 17 years. Living with that mystery for such a long time, Ray couldn't cope and searched for an answer all these years, going on a downward spiral the whole time. Closure, the truth.... What if the end had no answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment